photos of before now: chicago photo booth

I can probably count the number of times I've been in a photo booth. The first was at Pinball Pete's in East Lansing. I was wearing one of my dad's shirts and I was so excited to be in a magic machine. That strip resides with ms. Sarah Gardiner (btw if you're reading sg, could you send me a copy of that strip? that would be awesome). Sarah is actually in possession of most of the other photo strips I've been in and is responsible for my having copious pictures of the last two years of my college days, something I am really grateful for.

The following photo strip is from around 2003. It was a lot of fun and I was feeling particularly devious because it was only noon. Not having been a big tailgater or hair-of-the-dog kind of person, I never really drank while it was light outside.


Photo booths are so much fun. I also really like the phenomenon these days of having a "photo booth" at a wedding which is sometimes an actual photo booth and sometimes a pile of dress up costumes, a back drop and a professional photographer.

At one of the two weddings I've been to in my adult life. From Left to Right: more hand guns, Dustin Farnsworth, even more guns, Rachel Dominguez- Benner, hand guns

No comments:

Post a Comment