The remaining updates from the road are going to be a good primer on shortening my posts to make them quick enough to post in between all the happenings that being on vacation visiting with people entails.
For today's quick post I have two photos and a video. I mentioned previously that we were going for bonzos (my first) which are deep fried calzones. We called ahead, but the staff thought the order was a prank (we infer) so it still took 40 minutes after we arrived to eat.
 |
| It finally arrived! Once again Ian and I were pretty happy to split the serving. While delicious, any more bonzo would have torn me up inside (like it did to poor Travis) Also I like how our "waitress" photo bombed my attack on the bonzo. |
 |
| Maria and Bryan (Brian?Bryan?) got their bonzos before everyone else. Bryan took a lot of convincing before he'd eat while we waiting. But hey, eat it while its hot, I say. It may not be the most polite, but I end up feeling guilty watching your food get cold. Lindsey's came dead last, but look how happy she was after that! |
Keep tuned for a good video: We have an inside man at a science museum in Dayton and got a sneak peek at some exhibits yet to come. But ssshhhh, don't tell anyone as I don't want to ruin the surprise, if it's a surprise. Static electricity is fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment