I was just telling my mom how I am camping. with all the amenities. in the city. in my house. It's just that we've run out of heating oil, you see. and it's 52 degrees in here. Ian's response when I spoke with him on the phone (in ohio) was "it's 15 degrees outside here... and everything is white"

The bright side is that I'll be motivated to do all that housework I have lined up! Gotta keep moving around to stay warm. Oh! And the office will seem on the shy side of TOASTY today! wa-hoo!

R


1 comment:

  1. We ran out of heating oil over the weekend. It was about 50 degrees in the house, maybe less up in our attic bedroom. My hot water bottle saved the day! I tied it to my torso so I could walk around the house with it attached to me...

    ReplyDelete