I still need to post about Goals:
088: Attend a Conference (I attended the Summit of Awesome in June!)
005: Return to MI (I just got back from a FANTASTIC and short trip to Michigan)
027+ 028: Pay off Credit Cards and Student Loan
080: Figure out good self present for Birthday. (I hope to fly my mom out to Portland for crafting and sight seeing in September, and David will come too!)
082: Work for someone who pays what I'm worth (I just designed and sewed 60 custom tool rolls for bartender's tools!)
020: Go back to school (I've been practicing by signing up for my current business class, and I'll be taking a Spanish Class next!)
002: Be Fluent in Spanish (First step is signing up for a class, I did a bunch of research months ago, and now I have the capitol to pay for the class!)
014: Sell Tool Roll to every state (I will count how many states are marked on my map... 31! That's more than I thought!)
and more to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment