My mom arrived and right away I got presents! Including a few cards I had given her with a bicycle stamped on it, that she embellished and gave back for me to send!
 |
| A glittery bicycle, collaborjamma between daughter and mom. |
And then she got to work right away making over a dozen cards utilizing all my crafty supplies and extras.
 |
| These tags were extra from a project I made for everyone who worked at Paper Zone. |
 |
| mom rose to the challenge of making good use of my fringe scissors. |
After all that glitter (some that I hadn't even opened yet, I just LOVED the color and had to have it around) I thought we needed to send her home with all the colors she didn't have yet.
I knew we were looking for some small containers, maybe ones similar to what the glitter (and embossing powders) come in from the store. Promptly forgetting everytime we were out and about I would remember when we got back to the house. "Oh! We need little jars for the glitter!"
Then on an impromptu run to Fred Meyer for bacon, we popped up to the craft aisle and found the (almost) perfect set!
We got home, and mom used a paper funnel to transfer each of the colors into her new kit.
 |
| little containers in a container! Us Dominguez women love containers! |
 |
| Glitters and embossing powders! She used my collection of Japanese Washi tape to label the embossing powders. |
No comments:
Post a Comment