| "crazy quilt" style, adding pieces as you go. To be truly a crazy quilt there would be much more embroidery along all the seams. |
Perhaps it was all the nervous energy from anticipating my visitors' arrival. Perhaps it was a little left over procrastinating the last bits of cleaning the apartment. Perhaps it really was the fact that there were a couple of extraneous holes in my wall from trying to put up the final curtain rod (and not knowing there would be sheet metal to block my progress) and I just could not get them out of my mind.
I made a mini-quilt yesterday and I love it! It is mostly scraps from my tool rolls which means heavy canvas and this quilt is, like a good garlic, heavy for its size.
| Ian thought it looked right at home, forgetting all about the unsightly holes behind it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment